Google Analytics – Tracking Your Site’s Traffic
Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool that shows you how people find your site, how they navigate through it, and how they become customers. The data you receive is thorough, yet is provided in easy-to-understand visual reports.
Here are just some of the useful features and benefits offered to help your organization practice performance focused marketing.
- Provides number of unique visitors
- Page Views – how many total pages have been viewed by each visitor
- Bounce Rate – the number of times someone comes to your site without looking at anything
- Average time spent on site
- Percent of new visits
- Find out how many visitors come to your site directly – by typing in your url.
- Find out which sites are bringing visitors to your site via a link.
- Find out how many visitors come to your site through search engines (not just Google).
- Geographical tracking and segmentation
- Find out what keywords visitors used to find your site
- Find the top keywords driving traffic
Keep in mind, the fully customizable reports range from basic to detailed – you decide. The reports are easy to interpret, flexible, and can easily be shared through email in pdf format.
For more detailed information, see http://www.google.com/analytics/
Google Analytics is easy to set up. However, installation of the tracking code does have to be placed in the code of each of your Web site pages.
For more information, contact PCA Web Design & Hosting.
For information not found at this site contact the ASA/Georgia office at:
ASA Georgia Chapter, Inc.
665 Red Oak Road
Stockbridge, Georgia 30281
Phone (404) 766-1632, Fax (404) 768-7767
ASA managed by Association Headquarters Inc (AHQI)