I was able to attend the Nashville Event that was held back on March 6-9. This event was very beneficial to me as an Executive Director and the classes provided for subcontractors were top notch. As good as the educational sessions were the opportunity to network and share ideas with members from all over the U.S. was a benefit that is hard to put a price on. Below is a list of educational session that were presented:
- Opening General Session & Keynote Speaker: The Power of Personal Engagement—Our Daily Contribution to a Culture of Employee Engagement
- Unique Technology Solutions—A Game Changer for the Subcontractor by Brian Moore, Co-Founder and President, Kahua, Alpharetta, Ga.Contractor
- The Impact of the A/E Fiduciary Duty on Construction by Ujjval K. Vyas, Ph.D., J.D., Principal, Alberti Group, Chicago, Ill.
- Reality Capture for Existing Conditions—Save Time, Lower Risk by David F. Dengler and Garrett Maldoon, Kelar Pacific, San Diego, Calif.
- 5 Questions You Never Ask a Technology Partner But Need To by Steve Antill, Vice President, Business Development, Foundation Software, Strongsville, Ohio
- Using Preliminary Notices and Mechanic’s Liens to Make Yourself a Payment Priority by Jerry Bailey, Executive Sales and Education Services Manager, NCS, Cleveland, Ohio
- The Human Side of Construction™ by Martha-Ann Marley, Founder and President, M.A. Surety, Mooresville, N.C.
- Navigating the Modern Tax Landscape by Paul Morrow, Dixon Hughes Goodman, LLP, Memphis, Tenn.
There were also some great social events that allowed attendees to network and get a chance to sample the local attractions. ASA National did a great job on putting this event together and I would hope that you would mark your calendar for the next SubExcel which will be held in Las Vegas on March 4-7, 2020.
- Posted by ahqiadmin
- On April 10, 2019
- 0 Comment